Umiejętność prowadzenia korespondencji mailowej jest bardzo przydatna w pracy wymagającej kontaktu z klientami lub partnerami biznesowymi. Skuteczność i efektywność tej formy komunikacji jest tym większa, im staranniej tworzymy wiadomości mailowe. Prawidłowo prowadzona korespondencja mailowa posiada następujące zalety w porównaniu z omawianiem spraw przez telefon:
- większa precyzja przekazywanej treści
Możemy nadać naszej wypowiedzi precyzyjniejszy charakter dzięki temu, że swój przekaz piszemy, a następnie możemy go przeczytać przed wysłaniem i zastanowić się, czy odbiorca zinterpretuje go zgodnie z naszymi intencjami. W razie potrzeby możemy dokonać modyfikacji i dobrać najodpowiedniejsze środki wyrazu.
- możliwość dodania załączników
Przy pomocy załączników graficznych lub tekstowych można wzbogacić przekaz oraz bardziej obszernie i wszechstronnie przedstawić poruszaną sprawę, co ułatwi odbiorcy jej zrozumienie. Jeśli dodajemy załącznik, warto o tym wspomnieć w treści maila, żeby odbiorca go nie przeoczył.
- łatwa archiwizacja komunikacji
Wysyłane i otrzymywane maile możemy sortować i gromadzić w swojej skrzynce, dzięki czemu można zawsze wrócić do poczynionych ustaleń. Można także ponownie wykorzystać stworzoną treść lub jej fragmenty, gdy pojawi się podobne zapytanie od innej osoby.
Czas poświęcony na napisanie maila w sposób jak najbardziej staranny i uprzejmy zwróci nam się w taki sposób, że gdy odbiorca właściwie zrozumie przekaz oraz nastawi się do nas pozytywnie, nie będziemy musieli pisać kolejnych maili, w których będziemy wyjaśniać nieporozumienia lub uzupełniać brakujące informacje.
Nie każda sytuacja służbowa wymaga napisania maila - nierzadko lepszym wyborem jest rozmowa telefoniczna. Zależy to od celu komunikacji i dostępnego czasu. Warto wybierać taką formę komunikacji, która najlepiej sprawdzi się w danej sytuacji, biorąc pod uwagę zalety korespondencji mailowej oraz rozmów telefonicznych.
O czym warto pamiętać tworząc wiadomość mailową?
Skieruj maila do właściwej osoby.
W polu "Do" należy wskazać głównego odbiorcę, od którego oczekujemy odpowiedzi lub działania. W polu "Kopia do" ("DW", po ang. Cc) można dodać inne osoby, które również mogą być zainteresowane przekazywaną treścią, ale od których nie oczekujemy informacji zwrotnej ani bezpośredniego zaangażowania. Istnieje jeszcze pole "Ukryta kopia do" ("UDW", po ang. Bcc), ale osobiście unikam używania go, gdyż w kontaktach biznesowych nie ma miejsca na załatwianie spraw za czyimiś plecami.
Podaj trafny temat maila.
Temat powinien być zwięzły, ale na tyle precyzyjny, aby odbiorca już na jego podstawie dowiedział się, w jakiej sprawie piszemy. Nadawanie mailom konkretnego tematu ma też tę zaletę, że łatwiej później odnaleźć korespondencję na dany temat w archiwum, gdy chce się do niej wrócić.
Używaj stosownych zwrotów powitalnych i pożegnalnych oraz grzecznościowych.
Nadają one korespondencji profesjonalny charakter oraz mogą ją ocieplić, pod warunkiem, że są czymś więcej niż tylko sztampowymi formułkami.
Pisz poprawnym językiem.
Przed wysłaniem sprawdź maila pod kątem poprawności ortograficznej, interpunkcyjnej, gramatycznej i stylistycznej. Błędy językowe nie tylko stawiają nadawcę w gorszym świetle, ale także utrudniają odbiorcy zrozumienie wiadomości.
Nadaj wiadomości logiczną strukturę.
Przekazywane informacje powinny być uporządkowane, żeby odbiorca mógł je łatwiej przyswoić. W zależności od potrzeb można uwzględnić w wiadomości wstęp, rozwinięcie i zakończenie lub podzielić odrębne informacje na osobne akapity albo podpunkty. Można także zastosować strukturę od ogółu do szczegółu lub odwrotnie. Najistotniejsze informacje najlepiej umieszczać na początku maila, gdyż wówczas ciekawość odbiorcy jest najbardziej rozbudzona, a uwaga najbardziej skupiona, lub na końcu maila jako wnioski z wcześniejszego wywodu, żeby odbiorca lepiej je zapamiętał (efekt świeżości). Ważne, aby mail tworzył sensowną całość, w której widać wyraźnie poszczególne zagadnienia. Chaos nie sprzyja udanej komunikacji.
Zadbaj o spójność i przejrzystość wypowiedzi.
Można je poprawić dzięki stosowaniu wyznaczników spójności tekstu (zwanych też wskaźnikami zespolenia, po ang. discourse markers, linking expressions), czyli odpowiednich spójników, zaimków i przysłówków, które sprawiają, że zdania łączą się ze sobą znaczeniowo we wskazany sposób i odbiorca nie musi się domyślać sensu wypowiedzi oraz zastanawiać się, jaką rolę spełnia dana informacja w obrębie całego tekstu.
Podejdź do zagadnienia z punktu widzenia odbiorcy.
Warto wczuć się w położenie odbiorcy i spróbować przewidzieć, jaka treść będzie dla niego najbardziej przyjazna, zrozumiała i przydatna w danej sytuacji. Nie należy rozwlekać maila - lepiej skupić się na konkretach i ograniczyć się do niezbędnej treści, żeby szanować czas odbiorcy.
W jasny sposób wyrażaj pytania i prośby.
Jeżeli oczekujemy od odbiorcy określonego działania lub udzielenia pewnych informacji, powinniśmy to wyraźne zakomunikować. Z maila musi jasno wynikać, w jakim celu został napisany. Również jeśli mail służy wyłącznie przekazaniu odbiorcy określonych informacji, warto to wyraźnie zaznaczyć, żeby odbiorca wiedział, że nie musi poświęcać czasu na odnoszenie się do naszej wiadomości.
Troszcz się o partnerską relację z odbiorcą.
Do budowania relacji służą nie tylko zwroty grzecznościowe wspomniane wyżej, ale także nasze nastawienie do odbiorcy wyrażane poprzez zainteresowanie jego samopoczuciem, docenianie jego wkładu w relację, dziękowanie za przysługi i potwierdzanie ustaleń. W trakcie komunikacji mailowej dochodzi nie tylko do wymiany informacji, ale także do wymiany emocji i warto zadbać o to, aby emocje te były pozytywne i sprzyjały udanej współpracy.
Poniżej zebrałam przykłady zwrotów i wyrażeń, z którymi zetknęłam się w korespondencji mailowej otrzymywanej od moich brytyjskich współpracowników. Jest to próbka języka angielskiego rodzimego, zamieszczona bardziej jako ciekawostka niż jako uniwersalny wykaz różnych typów fraz funkcyjnych. Można je jednak wykorzystać we własnej korespondencji, żeby ją urozmaicić.
- I hope you are well.
- I hope you are keeping well.
- I hope you are well, I know we have not been in contact for a little while now.
- Further to my email of this afternoon, ...
- Following on from my earlier mail, ...
- Following on from the comments of X, ...
- Following up on your mail, having looked further at the invoices due no payment will be made against them as they are in dispute.
- Re the attached invoices, ...
- I'm not sure if this email has been responded to, I'm catching up after being off sick.
- Sorry to hear you have technical difficulties for the banking.
- Sorry for delay coming back to you.
Asking for agreement
- Could you arrange this for me as soon as possible please.
- If you can set up the payment at your convenience please.
- If we can make the suggested amendment and then in future follow X's suggestion this will be OK.
- If you could effect these changes for the reporting please.
- If you could have the reports early tomorrow I would appreciate it.
- I know X wants to leave soon so if you could do these as soon as you can it would be appreciated.
- I would be grateful if you could please set up the payment accordingly.
- I was hoping you may be able to give me further information concerning the revaluation?
- I was hoping to get your help once again to pay the attached invoice. If this could be done as soon as possible please.
- I was looking to get your assistance once again to transfer some Euros into our account please.
- I wonder if you could help me with some reports from SAP requested by the Auditors.
- I was wondering if you know how I can get a report detailing all the expenses for one person for a year.
- Many thanks to close accounts now.
- Are you able to action my request below please?
- Would it be possible for you to post these as soon as you can please so I can add the amounts to the payment proposal which we will finalise tomorrow.
- If you don't mind doing the correction please X will let you have the details of the documents and the revised descriptions.
- I really appreciate there is a lot to do for closure but if there is any chance they could be updated any earlier it would be greatly appreciated as X cannot start the reporting until the journals are updated.
- I look forward to receiving the information and thank you for your attention in this matter.
- Could you send us a copy of some of the screens with the initial amounts pre-populated so we can make a start on providing the detailed analysis?
- Coming back on this point, please could you apportion the insurance premiums accrual as per the % splits below.
- Could you please allocate the following transactions when you get a minute?
- Please can you arrange to set up a vendor in the name of 'X'.
- Please could you post the remaining item on suspense to customer account X. Sorry but could you do this as soon as possible so the ledger entries are cleared for closure. Many thanks.
- Did we have a reconciliation of Cost plus to SAP at 31/12 please?
- There is just one entry left to clear please.
- If this can be actioned with X please.
- Could you have a look at this query asap re missing barcodes.
- May I refer you to the email below. The request is to make an adjustment in the December reporting.
- Are you able to confirm which account we should use to write off the goodwill please?
- Are you able to make the entry please?
- Would you mind posting the attached invoice as soon as you can please.
- Can you have a look at the X Interco account please and check to see if we may have paid two invoices twice? I would have thought if this was the case we would have had to have posted them twice as well. If you can check.
- There are two entries as noted below on account X which appear to relate to VAT or tax refunds. I cannot tie these amounts up and was wondering if you have any further information on these receipts so we can clear them?
- Could you check this looks okay and is all we enter please?
- If it's ok could you reverse the duplicate postings as X is off today?
- Would you be able to post the amounts unmatched if the expenses are not updated today or would we have to post in another way? Thanks for your feedback.
- It would be a good idea for the invoice to be sent here, if perhaps X can send it to me and copy Y please. If you could kindly request this please.
- If you can leave the £508.86 entries for now please, I wasn't very clear on this. I will check and let you know.
- Is there any chance the invoices that I sent across yesterday could be posted and then added to the payment run? Don't worry if it's too late, I don't want to delay the main payment run.
- Not sure if this is too late now to post the attached invoice? No problem if you leave it.
- Referring to X's mail below, do you by any chance have a summary we can send to him? If not, no problem, I can create one.
- If you can please that would be very helpful. (w odpowiedzi na: "Shall I ...?")
- As discussed, can you follow up with X please and ask them to confirm details as requested.
- Could I please ask that you confirm your bank account details?
- If you could send the confirmation to the e-mail address noted that would be great thanks. Many thanks for doing this.
- Could you possibly get the letter signed - if you could do this and just enter capacity in which signed. Really appreciate this.
- If you could please scan this letter back to my attention as soon as possible. I apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your assitance in this matter.
- Can you please confirm your company's bank details on headed company notepaper which must include your bank Iban number and Swift or BIC code. Please also arrange for the letter to be signed by authorised person and state name and position on the letter. I'm sorry to have to request this but we have to have this information in this way in order to enter your bank details on our system which are verified before payments are made. I look forward to receiving the details. Can I also point out that the Company name is 'X', your invoice is raised against Y which is not correct. If you can please amend this for the next invoice.
- I'm really sorry but we cannot accept a simple e-mail to change a supplier's bank account details due to our internal control process. Can you confirm the bank details on company 'headed stationery' please. We also must have confirmed your bank IBAN and Swift code numbers please as we use these for setting up payments. If these can be included in the letter with your other bank details. I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.
- If it's Ok with you I will finalise the payments today.
- Would it be acceptable for this amount to be deducted from your next expenses claim?
- Are we Ok to go ahead and pay all the items with a 'March' due date?
- Hope this is clear and we can move forward with this policy.
- I trust this will be acceptable for you and would welcome any feedback you have.
- I hope we can agree the timetable and move forward on this.
- Am I ok to use invoice number 0511 for a recharge?
- Is this okay for you to accrue for please?
Offers and promises
- No problem!
- No problem whatsoever.
- This is good for me.
- Thanks for your mail. I completely agree with your points.
- Yes, good point. I think to be safe we should do so. Thanks for querying this.
- Thanks for your clear explanation. Let's leave it as it is.
- Frankly whichever is easier for you we can follow.
- I have no problem to adjust postings in line with what you suggest.
- I will do as you say, it's a good idea.
- Yes please if you can. I will therefore send the details over tomorrow - all things being well.
- Yes of course leave out the X value and charge it all to January. I wasn't paying proper attention to the amount involved - very small indeed.
- I am happy for you to submit the report on the 7th without review. I don't think we have specific issues that may result in any large variances.
- No problem for you to refer them to me and I can follow up as it may be helpful to have an expert assist us for the first report.
- OK for Monday to conclude on the prepayments.
- I note your comments for future reference.
- I'll chase it up for you.
- Leave it with me [and I will check with them].
- If you can leave it a little longer with me I will come back on this a soon as I can.
- I will try to have a look, but I have stock reconciliations to do so I too will have limited time.
- Thanks for the closing schedule. This is ok for me and I'll be working to achieve this!
- If you leave it for now I will contact them now to check.
- We will aim to meet your timing requirement.
- We will redefine our cut off to make sure we have time to finish and you have enough time to complete the reporting on time as well.
- I think the targets are reasonable and will ensure we meet all our targets here.
- We'll watch the posting dates more carefully in future.
- In future we will advise you of any communication on the credit Insurance to confirm what action is necessary.
- I will ask for repayment asap. I'll keep you copied.
- Just let me know what you need to post the invoice and we'll send it.
- I'll look at the sheet with my colleague to make sure we are agreed on the data to be entered.
- I hope my absence will not cause any problem for final reporting. X will be here and can assist with any final queries.
- We need to check we have one posting of the cost (via invoice) and one payment to settle the invoice each month. I haven't really had time to check properly just now so will have to check beginning of next week.
- Thanks for sorting the postings. I will make sure you get the next pension invoices as requested.
- I have still had no reply. I will chase them. I will come back to you on this on Tuesday.
- X is having a look at this and we will get back to you asap.
- Sorry, I have been looking for these documents but cannot seem to find them. X is out today. I will have another look on Monday when X is back in the office, she may be able to locate them.
- We will aim to achieve this deadline.
- I will let you have the bank account details as soon as I can.
- I will organise the letter and let you have this as soon as possible.
- I'll get this done as quickly as possible.
- I will run through the list now and send it across this morning.
- We will indeed have to manage on an ongoing basis for any missing information. Thanks for your support on this. Of course we will assist to get anything you need!
- If you need a change request form please let me know but I would have expected a global change of this nature to have been actioned centrally.
- Could you please give me more detail on that? I will be tied up in a meeting most of the day but I should get time to make any necessary changes late this afternoon.
- Just going through this now. Will come back to you shortly.
- X has been tied up in a meeting all day, we will come back on this tomorrow morning.
- I'll watch the invoices more carefully.
- We will have to have a further look at prepayments before they can be transferred.
- X and I as well as Y will be available to answer queries concerning the postings where necessary.
- If there is anything we can do concerning the issue let us know.
- No problem , I will do this now.
- I will send the journal shortly.
- Fuel scale charges will be with you shortly!
- I have requested this from X and will let you have it as soon as possible.
- Thanks for this. I didn't have it noted so thanks for the reminder. We'll do it early next week - I set a reminder.
- If you need anything further please let me know.
- X is looking and will get back to you.
Asking for opinion
- Many apologies.
- Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.
- Sorry for the delay getting back to you.
- Sorry for the long delay, we have been side-tracked today with many other issues.
- Apologies for the delay in replying.
- Sorry for delay in replying.
- Apologies for not having come back to you before now.
- Sorry not to come back on the VAT before now.
- Sorry, we didn't get a chance to confirm it on Friday, will send it over asap.
- Sorry this causes problems. We will push to have the details as soon as possible.
- Really sorry having been on holiday last week I had not caught up with all mails and missed this.
- Just catching up on my emails sorry I have been tied up with stock business closing.
- Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Sorry for any inconvenience!
- Apologies again and I hope this delay does not cause too much inconvenience.
- Thank you for your mail. Your comments are well noted. My apologies for any inconvenience to you. We will strive harder to meet the targets set.
- Sorry if this caused you a problem.
- Sorry for any confusion.
- Sorry for the confusion, I didn't get a chance to speak to X about it as I was out of the office on Friday.
- Sorry my mistake.
- Sorry my fault! Can you correct this please. I'll mark my copy here.
- Yes, this is X's car. Sorry I missed putting her name down.
- Concerning using the same number again I can't see how this happened. Apologies again.
- Sorry if this has kept you from leaving on time.
- Sorry there is nothing further I can do.
Checking or confirming status or actions
- If you can let me have your thoughts on the bank reference?
- If you have any concern over this approach please let me know.
- What is the best way to post the invoice so we only pay the amounts due as they fall? Thanks for your advice.
- What would be the best way to resolve this?
- Do you know if there is anyone centrally who could provide specialised help for X who I could put her in contact with?
- Could you advise what expense category we should use please and would be happy to post it as guided by you?
- How are you doing with the expenses? We can begin on the invoices if you have done these or work from the bottom of the expenses list?
- Is there any chance you could post this one expense claim for X please and let Y know when it's done?
- X is chasing for November before even October has been sent. Will it be possible to complete November today or more realistically tomorrow so I can let her know?
- Payment is authorised.
- You can get started with the cost plus reporting, all postings have been done.
- Nothing pressing that needs doing before you go although we are still having problems with payments.
- I note your comments thanks.
- I did know you were on holiday on Friday - lucky you!
- I will let you know if we have to adjust the invoice, so leave it pending for now please.
- I can't think of anything further at his stage but if I do I will let you know.
- Do you have any feedback on this issue please?
- I will confirm again as soon as I discuss with the other manager.
- The package is ready for publishing. Could you please briefly review and let us know if there are any changes you think are required. If you are happy with it, please go ahead and publish.
- We will arrange for this payment to be cleared by X, an encashment entry isn't required.
- I am checking and will come back to you shortly. Sorry for any confusion!
- I saw X came back to you on this. If you can leave these invoices for now we will come back to you as soon as we can.
- Leave the entry for now, I'm trying to get further feedback on this.
- Many thanks, I think we are all okay for this.
- I note your other comments. We can adjust once we hear further.
- I anticipate the balance should finally be cleared in the coming month but have in the meantime also followed this up again with the Managing Agents.
- Many thanks for this. You will have seen I have sent this to X with explanations.
- Is this something you are able to look at or do we contact X?
- Nothing more to do.
- As far I am aware we have made all the postings which will impact Cost+ reporting (just stock journals left to impact COS) so once you have made the final VAT scale charge journals you can go ahead and close and produce the Cost+ report.
- Yes, X is doing this now, I was just speaking with her about it. I aim to send it sometime after lunch.
- Can you exclude this from our payments for now and I will look at this further.
- As far as I am aware no further action required.
- If you can hold these please and not post them I will ask for them to be cancelled and reissued. Could we make a provision for the costs please.
- I have queried this with X but do you know how we get a copy of the document?
- We will wait to see what X confirms on the credit insurance.
- Just for your information I am working today but out of the office. X will sign off the cost plus reporting.
- Okay noted. I have had no involvement with this, if this is a problem X will be better placed to react if necessary towards the customer.
- We are checking but don't appear to have had this invoice. If you could get a copy please we can post it.
- I will scan over a few invoices in a minute - please leave for October, no need to take account of into September.
- Not sure I will get chance to do it today. Is that ok?
- Yes please check with X. The first we saw of his invoice was yesterday at 17.00, we had no confirmation this was issued.
- We have now finished posting the C+ related entries for September, so you can go ahead and prepare the C+ reporting if you are finished posting as well.
- We will have to look out for the 2018 closing figures being available, I suppose it will be last minute.
- I have been in contact with X concerning the payment. I will let you know how we need to clear this as soon as X comes back to me.
- I will have to take further guidance from X as to whether we depreciate or not.
- I am looking at the differences you highlighted and will come back to you as soon as I can.
- We can review it in February but have to do something with it now.
- Sorry we have not located this barcode. Can you mark it not posted for now and we will continue to look.
- Can we leave the credit insurance split as it is please. We still have to check the turnover for 2018 and will only change it once we have done this.
- Did you hear back from X?
- To confirm, we are finished posting all invoices, so please go ahead with the reporting.
- Just wanted to check with you, ...
- I am just looking at this and will come back to you.
- It is our plan to combine prepayments, as well as accruals into one list. We will work on these to get them ready, it has simply been a lack of time to do this that has meant we have not done it so far.
- Duplicate document cancellation noted. Thanks for noticing this.
- We've posted our usual month end journals so you can press ahead with the reporting once you are done.
- Just catching up on my emails sorry I have been tied up with stock business closing.
- X will advise if there are any changes. - No changes to make from me.
- If any queries I will let you know.
- I have been in touch with X to check and I am waiting for feedback. I'll let you know.
- I am working on these and will let you know the entries, probably Monday now.
- We'll look at the stock journal to see if any correction is necessary as well as the other two differences although also waiting for X to comment on these.
- We will need to do the same exercise at 31/12 once we have closed but will have to wait for X to provide NWC figures probably around 15th of January or so. If I need any further help I'll let you know.
- We're struggling to get a specific letter from X concerning their bank details, but please see the attached document we've now received instead.
- Understand that you've had these invoices from X, was there an issue posting them?
- I will try to get everything up to date before I go but please liaise with X for month end - he will give the normal clearances.
- Just checking that you will be posting the prepayments?
- Concerning your queries raised below, I've discussed with X and conclusion is that ...
- Just checking did you manage to post the invoices sent over yesterday?
- I think we are done. You're good to proceed.
- Many thanks for the payment proposal. Ok to go ahead for all the payments mentioned.
- Many thanks for the payment proposal. I have gone through this, and it is Ok to proceed with the payments.
- I have looked through the figures you provided thanks, please go ahead with the reporting on this basis.
- Many thanks for the VAT reports. I have now been through these and they are all fine for me. Please go ahead and submit our return on this basis.
- Thanks for the revaluation report. This is fine, please go ahead and make the adjustment.
- Ok to go ahead as advised for the expense payments.
- Thanks for the provision amounts, all of which I agree.
- All the registers are OK thanks subject to the petrol accrual which we need to add.
- Okay from me for the report to be sent to X.
- I am happy for you to leave it as it is.
- Okay please go ahead with this action.
- I'll double check with X as he raises the journal but as far as I can see you are correct.
- Concerning the points raised:... Otherwise please proceed - payment proposal is approved.
- Ok to go ahead and report with these figures.
- Many thanks for the reports which I have looked through. No queries to raise, okay for the payment as indicated below.
- Yes we can make a similar journal. There are however a couple of corrections / considerations. Firstly as per the attached ... I would appreciate your feedback on this. Many thanks.
- Many thanks for the VAT return information. I have had a look through this and as far as I can see this is all fine.
- X and I have looked through the C+ reporting and source data, noting the significant variances in sales promotion, mobile phone (ref the correction) and are happy with the overall totals, so please go ahead with submission.
- I think we have to leave September as it stands and have the reporting adjusted.
- Subject to coming back to you on the queries you raised the VAT amounts appear to be okay.
- Your points are noted, these are okay for us, thanks for the explanation. The reporting is okay to go ahead with.
- Payment proposals are otherwise approved, noting excluded items below.
- Many thanks for the registers, these are fine subject to following comments.
- Many thanks for looking at this problem. I went through the suggestion you made and this seems a very good way of dealing with the release of the deferred rent payments. I am happy for you to adopt this for the future.
- Registers are fine thanks okay to go ahead - with one change. Can you reverse the following items against the X invoice you mention please.
- We have checked and are happy for these invoices to be paid. Thanks.
- Can I just check are the beneficiary details correct?
- Please go ahead and submit the report.
- I think we have sent across for posting all invoices that needed to be posted for month end, so if X is done posting you can proceed with Cost+ reporting.
- Please go ahead, we're happy with the C+ reporting.
- Thanks for coming back on this.
- Thanks for following up on this.
- Thanks for checking this out.
- Many thanks for your assistance.
- Once again thanks for all your help with this.
- Many thanks for your co-operation in this matter.
- Many thanks for this, this is really helpful. Thanks for spending the time doing this.
- Can I say a big thank you to you for your efforts to produce the reports.
- Many thanks for all your help and assistance during 2015. I look forward to working another year together with you.
- Many thanks for going back to X on these queries.
- Many thanks for posting the journal. Sorry if this was a bit of a hassle.
- Many thanks, it doesn't help the issue I have, but it's useful nevertheless!
- Invoice now scanned, copy attached for info.
- Please find attached the details as requested.
- Please find below details.
- I attach details for your information.
- Please see attached for information.
- Details are noted on the attached as to where the posting should go.
- As attached and as follows.
- Attached are bank details, X checked/confirmed they are still in agreement with SAP.
- I hope this helps.
- I hope it makes sense.
- I hope this explains.
- Any further questions please let me know.
- If you have any queries please let me know.
- If I can help with anything further please let me know.
- Will keep you posted.
- I'll keep you advised.
- Will update you again later today.
- Will be back to you shortly.
- No urgency.
- Will keep you advised on any feedback I get.
- If this is not your area could you please forward my mail.
- Many thanks for you feedback on this.
- Have a good break.
- I hope you have a lovely day off!
- I hope you have a good evening.
- Can I wish you a nice weekend!
- You have a good time on your days off as well.
- May I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- I am finishing for Christmas at lunchtime. Thank you for your help this year and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
- In case I don't get a chance, wishing you also a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Very best wishes for 2019 to you as well!
- Many thanks for your best wishes.
- We have a bank holiday on 7th so our office is closed.
- We have public holiday on Monday 27th August so our office is closed.
- I am off to a customer shortly. I will watch my mails.
- I am out at a Pension meeting this morning. Hope to come back on this before the meeting at 10.30.
- I am not in today but will look at mails occasionally. X is around if there are any problems.
- I am not in the office tomorrow.
- Before I forget to tell you - I will be on holiday this Friday 24th February.
- I am off from tomorrow returning 02/12 just for month end. X will be point of contact whilst I am away and should be able to follow up any queries. I am unlikely to be in touch much, will have to follow up any queries X cannot solve on my return.
- X is not in today so I can't find the notification confirming the new bank account details - I'll follow up on this.
- X is away 13-22/08 back in on 23 and 24th then away again 29 and 30/08 so if you have any queries direct them to me. I will be here up to and including 28th August and then on holiday until 13th September.
- Incidentally, could you confirm if you will break up for Christmas and return in the New Year or will you be working some days in between?
- Out of office 13/03. Will respond to mails on my return tomorrow 14/03.
- Currently on holiday until 11/02, return to office 12/02. Mails will not be read. If urgent, for accounts please contact X. I will action mails as soon as possible on my return.
- On holiday from 30/03 to 09/04 incl.. If urgent please contact X on ... [phone numer]. Will have limited access to mails whilst out of office.